Working Assets, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including CREDO Mobile, Inc. ("CREDO") are committed to preserving your privacy and safeguarding your credit card and other sensitive information. The following statement describes our general information-gathering and usage practices.
- CREDO follows all state and federal guidelines protecting customer information.
- CREDO does not target minors as customers or activists, and does not intentionally collect information from people under 13 years of age.
- CREDO uses your social security number for credit and account verification purposes only.
- CREDO does not sell, trade or release your e-mail address to outside third parties unless they are named partners on a given project, are the recipients of a petition or citizen action you have signed, or service partners subject to a non-disclosure agreement. CREDO uses your e-mail address and/or site registration information to offer you special benefits and communicate with you in the future. CREDO may also share this information in order to provide you with service. CREDO may sell or trade mailing lists containing your name and street address. Over time we will want to communicate with you via e-mail to inform you about new features and content on our sites, to request your vote on donations distribution (if eligible), and to make you aware of our special bonus offers and other services. You can opt out of receiving any communication from us by following the opt-out instructions in our e-mails. Alternatively, you can opt out of receiving communications from us by logging into our Subscription Management page. A password is required to log in on that page; if you do not have a password, just click the link under the Login button to have a password message sent to your email address.
- If CREDO enters into a merger, acquisition, sale of all or a portion of its assets, or other transfer of assets in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, your customer information will also be transferred as one of the business assets of CREDO.
- CREDO may track information on which site pages are being visited and used so we can make decisions about the design and usage of our sites.
- "Cookies" are bits of information that are stored by your browser on your hard drive. This technology allows you to save your password so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit our site, and remembers you when you take action on our site. CREDO uses "cookies" to identify return visitors and to control the serving of ads to you while you are online. You can turn off the "cookie" function through most standard browsers. CREDO also uses third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf, which may also involve the use of a pixel tag. No personally-identifiable information is collected in connection with ad-serving.
- CREDO and/or its third-party service providers may provide aggregate information such as the number of users who visit a particular linked site to other parties. If you want more information, or would like to opt-out of usage of this information by our third party service providers, please click here.
- CREDO may place small pieces of computer code on our site pages and in our emails to facilitate personalized transactions.
- To protect the security of your credit card information, we use SSL software, which encrypts provided and transmitted information. Whenever CREDO handles information that you enter on our sites, regardless of where this occurs, we take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with the relevant Terms of Service and this Privacy & Security Policy. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, CREDO cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- Our sites may link to merchants and information sites. Each of these sites has its own privacy practices and any information you share with these sites is subject to their policies and practices and is independent of CREDO.
- Our sites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- In the event of a judicial or governmental inquiry, CREDO will release personally-identifiable information pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or emergency request only.
- This policy may be changed from time to time. Please refer to the effective date of the policy to determine whether changes have been introduced. To inquire about the content of such changes, or if you have any questions about this Privacy & Security Policy, the practices of CREDO sites, or your dealings with our web sites, please contact:
Customer Service Team
101 Market Street, Suite 700
San Francisco, California 94105